On May 29th, the Library upgraded to a new shared online catalog and checkout system called CARL. To help ease the transition, we’ve compiled a few tips to get you started:
- If you bookmarked the catalog link, click here for the new catalog URL.
- All of your holds transferred to the new system.
- Library PINs are now restricted to 4-6 numbers. Any patrons who had a PIN that contained letters or was larger than six numbers has been assigned the last four digits of their phone number. You can change your PIN by logging into your account here.
- When logging into your account in the new catalog, you have the option to create an EZ username and password.
- If you receive text message notifications, you will need to opt in again by logging into My Account. In the new catalog you can receive hold notices and coming due notices via text message.
- MeLCat services were suspended with a tentative resume date of late summer.
Thank you for your cooperation as we transition to our new system. We expect it to be a great improvement for our Library and for YOU!