As part of its mission to offer high-quality services to the Wixom community, the Library will send and receive faxes for the public. This is a fee-based service.
- All faxing will be done by Library staff.
- Patrons will receive a printed report verifying successful transmission at no charge.
- It is the patron’s responsibility to ensure the fax number they provide is correct.
- The fax machine cannot accommodate documents larger than 8-1/2 x 11”.
- Payment is made at the time of service.Cash or check payments are accepted.
- Incoming faxes must clearly indicate the name and phone number of the intended recipient.
- Incoming faxes will be held at the Check-Out Desk for 3 business days, after which unclaimed documents are shredded.
Fees:Faxes sent within the 248 area code: $1.00 per page.
Faxes sent outside the 248 area code: $1.50 per page.
Faxes sent outside the continental United States: $5.00 fee plus $1.50 per page.
Incoming faxes: $1.00 per page
The Library assumes no responsibility for the content of any fax. The Library assumes no responsibility for missing pages, bad transmissions, or incomplete patron identification.