Curbside Holds by Appointment
Mon – Thurs 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. | Fri – Sat 11 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
A few things to know before you start:
- Be sure you have a confirmation from the Library that your order is ready before you schedule a pickup time.
- This is something we have never done before. Details of this service may change over time, and please be patient while we serve you!
- Use our Library Catalog to search for items owned by Wixom Public Library and place a hold on the items you want. Items from other shared system libraries cannot be held at this time.
- There is a limit of 25 items per pickup.
- If you need assistance email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 248-624-2512.
- Unsure of exactly what to request? Contact us and a librarian gather items based on your preferences.
Step Two: Confirm Your Order is Ready
- Wait for an email, text or phone notice saying that your hold is ready for pickup. You can also check My Account to see the status of holds if you placed your own. Usually holds will be available by the next day Library Curbside is open. If you contacted us to order, we will contact you when your order is ready.
- After you receive confirmation, go ahead and schedule a pickup time. You can schedule it yourself in our Pickup calendar, or contact us by phone at 248-624-2512.
- Starting Monday, October 5, we switched to a new curbside software program. To book an appointment, make an appointment here.
- You will need your library card number and PIN number when you schedule pickup.